Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Online Rook

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Online Rook

    I will not play with the Baby bird, thats not real Rook and I will not play it.

    Duelboard, where I used to play before they started charging, plays 120 Rook, without the 1's/

    I usually play 180, but I am comfortable with 120 as well. But I will NOT play 200 Rook. Its not real, and I refuse to play it.


    Like I said Stripes, I looked all night last night and could not find any site besides http://www.duelboard.com, but they are now charging people to play.
    If you do find a site let me know.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Online Rook

    I will try to hunt around sometime. I couldn't play you all for money right now. Im too used to 200 rook since that is all the inlaws play. 180 wouldn't be as hard to get back used to, but 120 would take a few games to condition for.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Online Rook

    hah i was just kiddin bout the money man, i usually dont play for money.

    yeah a lotta people play 200 Rook, but I just hate it. It makes the count different, makes other cards mean less, and its a lot easier to make bids with 200, making it easier for people with less skill to win.

    180 is my game, but 120 is fun if you play with people who know how, its a lot more challenging and harder, which is good for real players who know how to play right.'

    but seriously stripes find you a partner, and we will really play some time. I love to play, im sure I can get PVFAN to partner with me.

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Online Rook

    Geez...I've tried playing Rook before and just can't do it. I've never been able to get the hang of it.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Online Rook

    Do you know how to play Spades? If so, its basically the same, just a lil different

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Online Rook

    It's not that I don't know how to play. I can play. I'm just no good at it. My chihuahua could probably out do me. My dad has tried to teach me for years with no luck and he's a pretty decent rook player. I'm just rooktarded I guess.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Online Rook

    I love it, kinda hard to find a game these days with people who actually know how to play. I hate having partners who never have a clue when they need to throw me points or just have no clue basically about what is happening. Probably a big reason why I have such a hard time finding a game haha.

    Seriously it isn't that hard SBG, best way to learn is to get in on a game and have someone who knows how to play sit next to you for awhile. After you get the basics it comes easy. I've been playing since I was like seven and taught a bunch of people to play. Just explaining it and letting someone go usually doesn't work though.

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Online Rook

    Like I said my dad has tried for years. He's a pretty decent rook player, too. He's tried to show and explain but it's never worked. I'm basically the one you hate because of not knowing when to throw points, etc. I suppose I'm just flat out rooktarded for eternity.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •